Welcome to our CHAT website (www.YouthInMind.sg)! Before you proceed, it
The content of this website is meant solely for educational purposes and is not meant to substitute any advice provided by medical professionals. If you suspect that you are facing mental or any other health related problems, you are strongly encouraged to seek professional help.
If you do not accept these terms, please do not proceed with using the CHAT website.
- These terms may change from time to time. We reserve the right, at our
sole discretion, to alter, modify, add to, or otherwise vary these terms,
without incurring any liability and without any prior notice to you. Any
changes to these terms shall be effective immediately following the posting
of such changes on the CHAT website.
You agree to review these terms regularly and agree that any subsequent use by you of the CHAT website following changes to these terms, or other notices posted on the CHAT website from time to time, shall constitute your acceptance of all such changes. You may review the most current terms at any time.
Reference herein to any specific commercial products, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise, does not constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by CHAT. The views and opinions of authors expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of CHAT, and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website or as a result of reliance on the information on this website. Any reliance you place on the website and such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- References in the above terms to 'we' or 'CHAT' extends to and is applicable in its entirety to the IMH.
- All materials located on this website including the CHAT logo, mascots, information, software programmes, source codes, pages, documents, online graphics, audio and videos, are protected by copyright, trademark and other forms of proprietary rights. All rights, title and interest in the contents are owned by, licensed to or controlled by us.
- All contents (including images and graphics) on the CHAT website shall not be reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise distributed in any way, without prior permission from us. To use any parts of the contents of this website, the user must seek permission in writing, stating the contents for use; intent of use; manner of use; time frame of use and identity of the user. We reserve the right to refuse permission without declaring reason(s); and/or if information submitted by user is deemed insufficient.
- Modification of any of the contents or use of the contents for any other
purpose will be a violation of our copyright and other intellectual property
Disclaimer of Liability
- We do not warrant that the information or any functions associated with the website will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects will be corrected or that the website and the website server are and will be free of all viruses and / or other harmful elements. We take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
We reserve the right to modify any features and content, with or without notice to you. We shall not be liable to you or any third party if we decide to modify any features and content therein.
We assume no responsibility whatsoever, for any deletion or failure to store information entered into the CHAT website, including any loss of materials in the event of any server, equipment, hardware, software, and/or machinery failure or malfunction.
- We take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information, but CHAT will not be liable for disclosures of your personal information due to unauthorised acts of third parties.
Right of Access
- We reserve the right to deny or restrict access to the website to any
particular person, or to block access from a particular Internet address
to this website, at any time, without ascribing any reasons whatsoever.
- Please view our privacy statement here.
Links from this website to other websites
- 18. The CHAT website contains hyperlinks to websites which are not maintained by us. We are not responsible for the contents of these websites and shall not be liable for any damages or loss arising from access to these websites.
- Hyperlinks to other websites are provided as a convenience to the users. In no circumstances shall CHAT be considered to be associated or affiliated in whatever manner with contents on these websites.
- For avoidance of doubt, the inclusion of any links does not imply a recommendation or endorsement of the views expressed within those third-party websites.
Links to this website from other websites
- Under no circumstances shall CHAT be considered to be associated with or affiliated in whatever manner with websites linked to the CHAT website or any of its contents.
- We reserve the right to disable any links to, or frames of any site containing
content deemed inappropriate. We also reserve the right to disable any unauthorised
links or frames and disclaim any responsibility for the content available
on any other website reached by links to and from the CHAT website or any
of the contents.